Freedom Begins Here is Loading...

RE3frankie

I have talked, but I don't feel free.

Basically my life is very lonely. I have no one to talk to regularly. I need to do this because it goes away if I don't. Who wants to be my regular chat mate about whatever you want to talk about? i don't understand words like paradigm or anything to do with spilling or spill or spiller. OK got it?

RE3frankie,

Sorry to hear you are lonely and you have no one to talk with. Communicating through a chat line is not what I would suggest. You need to be in relationship with people in your immediate area. You may have tried and no one is reaching out to you, try again. Communicate with your church the need you have and get involved. Giving of your time is a way to build relationship.

by Brent, 1 year, 1 week ago
RE3frankie,

Talk to a pastor. Talk about your problem, and ask about getting involved in your church. If you're not apart of a church, join one. The best friends I have now--the ones I can rely on to have the serious conversations with--are people I have met through getting involved. It starts with simply spending time with people. Volunteering and joining ministries opens so many doors.

I'm praying for you!
by jake, 1 year, 1 week ago
How safe do you feel in church? I don't feel safe sharing my issues in church. I attend Celebrate Recovery meetings and that helps,but it doesn't take away the loneliness.
Ask Jesus to come to you in your loneliness and reach out to friends. We need others-they are Jesus with 'skin' on.
I endured a lot of rejection from the Church and now I've found friends at CR to be a sufficient community.
In Him,
Jacob
by jacob77, 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed as anonymous unless you login.
Not registered yet? Signup now.

Name:

Email:

Comment:

Name:

Email:

Comment:

Welcome to our Community!

The community section is all about you. Post your questions and share your thoughts. Interact with the Freedom Begins Here team and with other people.

Click here to start a new conversation now!

Start a Conversation
Gray Communications, Inc. Creative Video Production and Web Design
Copyright © 2009 Gray Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.